Single Sign On using SAML for IBM Information Server Applications
Single Sign On (SSO) using SAML does not work for some of the IBM Information Server applications. IBM Information Server has 5 applications (that can be clicked from a launch pad - a browser landing page)
- IBM Governance Catalog (/ibm/iis/igc)
- IBM Metadata Asset Management (/ibm/iis/imam/console)
- IBM Information Server Console (/ibm/iis/console)
- IBM Subscription Manager (/ibm/iis/events)
- IBM Information Governance Dashboard (/ibm/iis/igd)
Currently IBM Information Governance Catalogue works with SAML SSO and if this is launched first the others are OK. However if any of the others (excluding IGD which does not require a login) are launched first they fail as they do not authenticate.
Our customer expects SAML single sign-on to be available and these applications need to be configured to work with SAML SSO.