- Support a many to 1 dashDB service instances (dashboard) to a dashDB service (catalog). Today, it is a 1 to 1 cardinality requiring an SQO to be placed. Each DashDB service instance should be aligned with a schema within the DashDB service thereby maintaining a data isolation level between dashDB service instances (in the BMX dashdboard). The schema should be created when the dashDB service instance is created. It should be optionally deleted when the service instance is deleted.
- Within a DashDB service instance manage screen support the following operations:
- Create, browse, update and delete a table (Basic DDL like functions)
- Data loading from a csv file (DML functions)
- Basic search functions of a table returning matching rows (search/browse)
- A dock link to a restful API for supporting DDL and DML functions
- The restful API to support authentication using the Bluemix authentication model in service credentials page rather than userid/passwords within DashDB.
|IBM's success depends on gathering feedback from customers like yourself. Aha Ideas Portal is the third party tool through which IBM Offering Managers gather feedback from customers such as yourself.|
|IBM is a global organization with business processes, management structures, technical systems and service provider networks that cross borders. As such, the information collected through Aha Ideas Portal (Customer Name, Customer Email Address) will be stored by them in the United States, and handled only as per IBM's instructions and policies. Your data (Name and Email Address) will NOT be shared with other IBM customers.|
|In order to safeguard your information in Aha, do not leave your workstation unattended while using this application, log off after using it, and print only if necessary. If you need to make a hardcopy, remember to pick up the print-out immediately, keep it under lock, and destroy it immediately when no longer needed.|
|NOTICE TO EU RESIDENTS: per EU Data Protection Policy, if you wish to remove your personal information from the IBM ideas portal, please login to the ideas portal using your previously registered information then change your email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and first name to "anonymous" and last name to "anonymous". This will ensure that IBM will not send any emails to you about all idea submissions|