Please provide documentation on the DB2 Warehouse on Cloud target connector
Please provide documentation on the DB2 Warehouse on Cloud target connector, for example:
- Does streams attempt to insert a record at a time, or a batch of records
- if batch
- what is the batch size? can I control this?
- what happens if some rows in the batch fail, but not others?
- if records fail to get inserted, are they re-tried?
- can I route failed inserts to another operator, for example, to persist in Message Hub for manual intervention?
- what transaction settings are used for the inserts?
- does it support upserts?
- DB2 WoC supports ORGANISE BY ROW and ORGANISE BY COLUMN
- Does data get loaded differently depending on how the table is organised?
Who would benefit from this IDEA?
NOTICE TO EU RESIDENTS: per EU Data Protection Policy, if you wish to remove your personal information from the IBM ideas portal, please login to the ideas portal using your previously registered information then change your email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and first name to "anonymous" and last name to "anonymous". This will ensure that IBM will not send any emails to you about all idea submissions